Stages of Consortium Development
- The Global Initiative identifies and pairs companies from Michigan and Mexico that have capacity to be highly competitive with operational advantages in the marketplace
- Companies must be co-located in the United States and Mexico.
- A new LLC is created with horizontal integration.
- Consortium will be scaled and support OEM and Tier 1 business.
- Will have access to capital, banking relationships and access to sourcing intelligence.
- Managed according to a mutually agreed operational agreement through a central management hub.